Become the ultimate Quartermaster!
Has the zip in your tent failed, leaving you exposed to the night time hordes of mosquitoes? Has your rain jacket ever caught on a rock and torn open? Have you ever had a camp stove that just refuses to ignite, and you can’t figure out why? Spend some time whilst we are socially distancing ourselves to get your gear into top shape, and be prepared for your next Adventure!
- Sort and check your gear.
- What gear do you have that needs repairs?
- What problems have you encountered in the past, and how did you address them?
- What materials and tools will you need to help with your repairs?
- Watch some how to videos to learn about and practise the gear maintenance skills you want to master.
- Repair your gear!
- Share with others:
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- What would you do differently in the future?
- How would you build on this experience?