This activity gets you thinking about how you fulfill the Scout Promise to do you best:
– Each young person draws a picture of themselves in the middle of a piece of paper
– They fold the paper in half and open it out again
– One one side of themselves they write down ways in which they do their best
– On the other side they write down ways in which they could try to do their best over the next week on a part of their body
– They take their picture home and as they complete one of their planned actions they colour that part of the body
– The following week they can bring their pictures back and talk about some of the things they have achieved.